The essential minerals found in unrefined natural sea salt are crucial to our overall health and well-being. There are over 80 minerals found in unrefined salt, whereas refined only contains two elements…sodium and chloride. Unrefined salt plays such an important role for keeping order and balance within every system of our bodies, especially our digestive and nervous system. Refined salt, on the other hand, does the complete opposite.
The producers of conventional refined table salt add chemicals such as desiccants and bleach to the final product that once introduced to our bodies, our cells can no longer utilize or even recognize this foreign substance. The prolonged or overuse of refined salts will lead to an extreme imbalance of ions within our cells, causing water retention, kidney, and blood pressure problems.
Wouldn’t you rather consume something that is beneficial to your body rather than something that will destroy it?
Benefits of Unrefined Natural Sea Salt:
- Helps stabilize an irregular heart beat and normalize blood pressure
- Has an alkalizing and detoxing effect on cells
- Is a strong natural antihistamine
- Helps stabilize blood sugar
- Is directly involved with the absorption of nutrients through the intestinal tract
- Is needed to clear the lungs of mucus and sticky phlegm, particularly in those suffering from asthma and cystic fibrosis
- Clears up mucus and congestion in the sinuses
- Can prevent muscle cramps during exercise
- Helps prevent excess saliva production
- Makes bones firm
- Regulates sleep by acting as a natural hypnotic
- Helps prevent gout and gouty arthritis
- Can prevent varicose veins and spider veins
- Supplies the body with an abundance of essential mineral elements
- Contains Magnesium, which many people have a deficiency of
Making the switch from refined salt to unrefined natural sea salt is simple, affordable, and may just save your life!