Coke is the most valuable brand in history, and Coca Cola is the world’s second-most recognized word after Hello. However, the beverage itself is an absolute poison to the human metabolism. Let’s take a look at some of the many uses for Coke.
- Removes grease stains from fabric and clothing
- Removes rust
- Loosens rusty bolts
- Remove blood stains from clothing
- Cleans oil stains from a garage floor
- Kills slugs and snails
- Cleans burnt pans
- Descales a kettle
- Cleans car battery terminals
- Cleans your engine
- Makes pennies shine
- Cleans tile gout
- Dissolves a tooth
- Removes gum from hair (dip into a bowl of Coke, leave a few minutes and gum will wipe off)
- Remove or fade dye from hair by pouring Diet Coke over it
- Remove marker stains from carpet
- Cleans a toilet
- Coke and aluminum foil will bring Chrome to a shine
- Strips paint off metal furniture
- Defrosts a frozen windshield
- Neutralize a jellyfish sting
- Flat coke cures nausea
- Pour a Mentos peppermint into a 2litre bottle of Coke and make an exploding fountain
- Mix Coke with tomato sauce for a sweet BBQ sauce
- Cover a ham roast with Coke as it cooks, the sugars will caramelize and the ham will be moist.
- Add a can of Coke to your pot roast to tenderize it and add extra flavor.
- Add flat Coke to your hair and leave a few minutes, the result; curly hair
- Age documents and photos; for that antique look, apply Coke, pat with paper, leave to dry.
- Make better compost; Coke increases the acidity, adds sugars and feeds microorganisms.
- Get silky skin; mix a spoonful of Coke with regular lotion and apply generously
- Apply to skin for a deep tan
Now can you imagine what Coke does to your stomach lining?
Who needs the household and cleaning section at the grocery store when you have Coke?