Accidents happen and even the healthiest can become victim to an unexpected disease or illness.
Accidents, unexpected diseases or illnesses and other possibilities are taken care of with Essential Meds Hospital Plan. Aside from their amazing benefits available to your advantage, they are very affordable as well.
• Illness hospitalization per 24 hours spent in hospital irrespective of procedure, medication and consultation fees. (6 month waiting period)
• Dread disease hospitalization, in hospital expenses for treatment covering heart attack, coronary heart disease, stroke, brain tumor, cancer, kidney failure, major organ transplant, paraplegia and blindness.
• Maternity hospitalization per 24 hours spent in hospital for the delivery irrespective of procedure, medication and consultation fees (12 month waiting period)
• Accident hospitalization
• Emergency and casualty visits (accident events only)
• Permanent disability benefits (6 month waiting period)
• Death benefit (natural causes waiting period of 6 months)
These benefits vary in degrees depending on the Essential Med policy, hospitalization option that has been taken.
Why Essential Med?
• Affordable cover for you and your family
• Extensive network of registered healthcare professionals
• Partnership with leading financial and healthcare services brands
• Emergency medical advice
• Personal health advice
• Legal, auto, home, emergency, travel and funeral assistance
• Prompt and efficient claim payment
Essential Med facilitates admission to most private and government hospitals.
All that is needed for hospital pre-authorization and the payment of a stated benefit to cover in-hospital expenses is your Essential Med card and policy number.
You can enjoy life and have peace of mind knowing that if the unexpected should happen, you and your family are covered by Essential Med.
Essential Med is an approved Financial Services Provider and their professional, trained and friendly consultants are on standby and waiting for your call!
Essential Med…life uninterrupted!