Breast Cancer Awareness Month competition
We’re giving away five Donna Gloves, the world’s first breast lump detection glove, in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To enter, visit our Facebook fan page.
Valued at R300, the Donna Glove has a virtually 100% detection rate, it is safe, effective and easy to use. Breast cancer is a serious illness but early detection and treatment greatly improves the chance of beating it and getting back to a healthy life.
For information about the Donna Glove, visit the CANSA website.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Essential Med competition is open to all South African residents over the age of 18 years.
2. This competition starts on 2011 and ends 2011.
3. Ten lucky entrants will win a Donna Glove, valued at R300. The winners of this notified via email.
4. In order to be entered into the competition, fans are required to fill their contact details above.
5. Entrants agree that their names and profile picture may be used and published by Essential Med for marketing and promotional purposes in any form of media without restriction.
6. The judge’s decision is final. Entries are limited to one per person.
7. In the event that any winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, Essential Med reserves the right to disqualify such winner from the competition and to draw another winner in his/her stead.
8. The prizes are not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable (where applicable) and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. Essential Med reserves the right to terminate this competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all winners agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Essential Med, its advertising and promotional agencies, distributors and their respective employees.
This competition is now closed.